Monday, February 14, 2011

happy valentine's day


I sent Chaboo to school with these strawberry marshmallow pops and valentine cards this morning. She was soooo excited! Although it would have been way easier to do them myself (and I would of spared a broken bowl), I got her to help me dip them in white and pink sprinkles last night. I had made a batch of strawberry marshmallows in the morning, poured the mixture in a 8x8 pan, let it set, then cut it into cubes. I pushed a lollipop stick in each, dipped them in some white candy melts, and got Cha to cover that with sprinkles. Et voilĂ ! Easy enough sugary treat for a bunch of three year olds! Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. J'veux meme pas imaginer la classe de mme.Sophie en ce moment! Pleins de monstres bourrer de sucre... Merci Bourbonnatrix!! :P

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read what you think. Or just say hi! Happy to know someone is reading me :) sorry about the word verification... too much spam :(