In 2012, I wrote 40 blog posts.
Top 5 most viewed posts in 2012 were :
1. Crackle buns that I turned into a turtle (that one got a feature on the kitchn! who hoo!)
2. Oreo chocolate cake I made for my Oreo-loving daughter's 5th birthday because I was too buzy/lazy to decorate her a pretty cake
3. Banana peanut butter pie I made with the Baked Sunday Mornings crew (this picture got featured on Baked's blog The National Baking Society)
4. Pineapple upside-down cake, probably the cake I enjoyed eating the most all year.
5. Vanilla bean macarons filled with nutella ganache, because macarons are still in, and nutella is... nutella!
I baked along with the Baked Sunday Mornings crew 14 times this year.
I tool part in 9 challenges with the Daring Bakers, skipping January (scones), October (mille-feuille) and November (12 days of cookies).
Of these 40 posts, 16 of them got accepted by Tastespotting. (yah!)
I also decorated a bunch of cakes that I didn't blog about...
I had a blast in 2012. Here's to a sweet 2013!